Do you enjoy games and have a keen eye for detail? Pine Studio is seeking a QA Tester to ensure our games are the best they can be. If you’re passionate about quality and ready to contribute to our team, we invite you to apply.
Pine Studio is a boutique game studio based in Croatia that specializes in crafting social and creative games. Some of our featured games include Faraway, SEUM, The Birdcage, Cats in Time and Escape Simulator. We are currently looking for a talented QA Tester to join our dedicated team!
This is a full-time position and you will be working remotely from your home or any location of your choice. Pine will provide all the testing devices. For some special testings you might need to visit our office in Samobor, Croatia.
We’re seeking a detail-oriented and motivated QA Tester to play a key role in maintaining the high standard of quality in our games. You will work closely with our development team to identify, report, and track software defects and inconsistencies.
As a QA tester, you will:
- Collaborate with the game development team to understand the product specifications and design comprehensive test plans.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing; document and report defects accurately.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Provide feedback on game usability and playability to the development team.
- Participate in the live alpha and beta testing.
- Communicate with our players to identify bugs and issues.
- Assist in the release of updates and new games.
To apply for this position, you should have:
- Previous experience in a QA testing role, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of the game development cycle.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English
- Passion for video games and a good understanding of different game genres and platforms.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages.
- If you find an error in this job listing.
If you want to join our team, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to email@example.com or sign up via this form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fun facts about PINE:
- The average age of a PINE member is 30 years.
- We are proud that in this predominantly male world we have 20% girls and we would like to increase that share!
- Pine has 5 studio babies: Jakov, Sofija, Dominik, Kimi and Mara.
- The Pine team is super diverse so we have an architect, professors, metalheads, divers, seamstress,…